李治廷节目中弹唱的是英国歌手克莱普顿Clapton在80年代末所作的《泪洒天堂》,该歌曲是克莱普顿用他已经被悲痛碾得粉碎的心为纪念他的儿子所作。
柳岩
《Tears In Heaven》(泪洒天堂)
Tears In HeavenWould you know my name if I saw you in heaven?如果我在天堂和你见面,你还会记得我的名字吗?
Would you feel the same if I saw you in heaven?如果我在天堂与你重逢,我们还能像从前一样吗?
I must be strong, and carry on我必须学会坚强,勇敢坚持下去'
Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven因为我知道我还不属于天堂
Would you hold my hand if I saw you in heaven?如果我在天堂和你相遇,你愿意握住我的手吗?
Would you help me stand if I saw you in heaven?如果我在天堂与你再见,你愿意搀扶我起来吗?
I'll find my way, through night and day再给我一些日子,我会找到我的方向'
Cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven因为我知道我还不属于天堂
Time can bring you down; time can bend your knees时间能让你倒下,时间能让你屈膝
Time can break your heart., have you begging please, begging please时间能伤了你的心 你只要祈祷 , 请你衷心地祈祷
Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure.在那扇门后,我相信是块和平的乐土
And I know there'll be no more tears in heaven于是我知道,我将不再泪洒天堂!
Would you know my name 你还记得我的名字吗
If I saw you in heaven 如果我在天堂遇见你
Would it be the same 你我还能像从前一样吗